How we use your information
Skin Excellence Clinics Ltd are committed to protect your personal information which is processed in accordance with the following policy.
What do we mean by “Your Personal Data”
Your Personal Data means any information that describes or relates to your personal circumstances. Your personal data may identify you directly, for example your name, address and date of birth. Your Personal Data may also identify you indirectly, for example, your physical or medical history, or any other information that could be associated with your cultural or social identity.
Your privacy is important to us and we will keep your Personal Data secure in accordance with our legal responsibilities. We will take reasonable steps to safeguard your Personal Data against it being accessed or unlawfully or maliciously by a third party.
Your Personal Data will be retained by us electronically or in paper format for a minimum of 7 years, or in circumstances whereby we have a legal right to such information we will retain records indefinitely. An example of this would be records kept of treatments you have received of which maybe required should a claim arise in the future.
We will never sell, share or release your data to third parties for any purpose.
However, we may use the information you give us for the following purposes:
- To register you with our website and to administer our website services.
- To provide you with services and information that you have requested about Skin Excellence Clinics Ltd (e.g. information about treatments and services that you have requested).
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer, information and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you with information about Skin Excellence Clinics Ltd which we believe will closely match your preferences.
- To contact you to confirm or remind you of appointments you have made with us.</li<
- To ask your views on the quality of the services we have provided.
- Responding to your own questions on the treatments that you have received.
- Informing you of any changes to the terms and conditions on which we may offer our services.
We may keep you informed of such services (including details of promotions, special offers, discounts, competitions and newsletters) by using the following methods:
If you do not wish to receive information about Skin Excellence Clinics Ltd, please:
Click the unsubscribe box when receiving emails from us or email us at email@example.com and let us know.
We may from time to time contact you for the purposes of patient feedback and market research for Skin Excellence Clinics Ltd using the contact methods mentioned above. We may also use your information to administer any prize draws or competitions or other promotions that you choose to enter.
We value our relationship with you and by requesting information you agree that we may use the contact details provided to us for our events as set out above.
“Cookies” may be used by us to provide you with, for example, customised information from our web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. For example, cookies allow us to understand the pages and advertisements you visit, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our web site. If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. Alternatively you can adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. How you adjust your browser to stop it accepting cookies or to notify you of them, will depend on the type of internet browser programme your computer uses.
Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
Your rights in relation to Your Personal Data
- Request copies of Your Personal Data that is under our control
- Ask us to further explain how we use Your Personal Data
- Ask us to correct, delete or require us to restrict or stop using Your Personal Data (details as to the extent to which we can do this will be provided at the time of any such request)
- Ask us to send an electronic copy of Your Personal Data to another organisation should you wish
- Change the basis of any consent you may have provided to enable us to market to you in the future (including withdrawing any consent in its entirety)
If you have any questions or comments about this document, or wish to make contact in order to exercise any of your rights set out within it please contact:
Natalie Tandy on 0800 298 2391 or send her an email.
You should also make contact with us as soon as possible on you becoming aware of any unauthorised disclosure of Your Personal Data, so that we may investigate and fulfil our own regulatory obligations.
If you have any concerns or complaints as to how we have handled Your Personal Data you may lodge a complaint with the UK’s data protection regulator, the ICO, who can be contacted through their website at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-use/ or by writing to the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.