The skin is the largest organ in the human body, and it is also the most exposed. Our skin is constantly bombarded by environmental toxins, UV rays, and other harmful substances, so it’s important to invest in quality skin care products that help protect and nourish your skin.
If you use cheap skin products, you could be susceptible to skin conditions such as dry skin, and your skin may react to poor-quality products. In some cases, people have developed rashes and other skin irritations from using sub-par skin care products. Quality skin care products are formulated with beneficial ingredients for the skin. For example, many high-quality products contain antioxidants that help fight free radicals which can damage the skin. That’s why at Skin Excellence Clinics, we champion quality, innovative skin solutions that actually work.
The Three Layers of Skin
Your skin is the largest and strongest barrier that helps protect you against infection, so it’s important to take care of it by keeping the outer layer intact. Our skin has three layers, including:
- Epidermis – The outer layer that acts as a waterproof barrier.
- Dermis – The centre layer contains all your sweat glands, blood vessels, hair follicles, and connective tissues.
- Hypodermis – The deepest and thickest last layer of skin that contains mostly fat.
By protecting the epidermis layer of your skin, you’re also protecting the inner layers.
The Benefits of Using Quality Skin Care Products
When it comes to your skin, don’t skimp on quality. Investing in quality skin care is an investment in your health and wellbeing. After all, your skin is worth it.
Quality skin care products help to hydrate the skin and keep it looking young and healthy, preventing any future damage. Preventing skin problems is easier than correcting them! Other benefits include:
- Protection from environmental damage like pollution.
- Although quality products cost more, they last longer and save you more money in the long run.
- Quality skin care products contain fewer bacteria and impurities.
- They can help fight against ageing, such as sunspots and wrinkles.
- Less of a chance of allergic reactions, clogged pores, breakouts, and infections.
- Improves the texture and appearance of your skin.
- Protection from sun damage.
Taking care of your skin is linked to better health, physically and mentally. So, establishing a good skin care routine will do wonders.
The Best Skin Care Methods
There are several different skin care methods that you can perform to take care of your skin, including:
- Toner – Toner is an excellent way to hydrate and refresh your skin. It can also help to remove any dirt or makeup that may be clogging your pores.
- Cleanser – Cleansers remove all the impurities from your skin, including makeup, dirt, and oil.
- Exfoliator – Exfoliators help to remove dead skin cells from the surface of your skin. This can help to improve the tone and texture of your skin.
- Moisturiser – Moisturisers help to hydrate and nourish your skin. They can also help to protect your skin from the damaging effects of the environment.
- Sunscreen – Sunscreen is an important part of any skin care routine. It helps to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Serum – Serums target specific skin care concerns. They can help to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and they can also brighten the skin.
- Face wash – Face washes help thoroughly wash your face and remove any oil, dirt, and makeup.
Not all the above methods are suitable for every skin type. For the best results, it’s important to identify the correct method for your skin type, so why not contact Skin Excellence Clinics today? We offer a complimentary skin analysis to uncover the best regime to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy.
A Bespoke Skin Care Treatment Plan
Every skin care product we offer at Skin Excellence Clinics is individual to patient skin types and needs. We offer a very bespoke treatment plan that addresses specific concerns, including ageing, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, acne, dryness, blemishes, oily skin, rosacea, and pigmentation concerns.
We offer an effective treatment path rather than your regular beauty regime, providing you with a thorough consultation and looking at products that address exactly what you need.
Skin Excellence Clinics sells high-quality skin care products by ZO Skin Health, one of the most innovative skin care solutions in the industry.
ZO Skin Health Inc.
At Skin Excellence Clinics, we offer some of the most innovative skin care solutions on the market by ZO Skin Health. These products offer the latest advances in skin care, with exclusive formulas and bioengineered complexes to optimise skin health. ZO’s products ensure patients can benefit from continuous, long-lasting healthy skin, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, type of skin, or unique skin condition.
ZO Skin Health products include:
- Targeted treatments
- Peels and masques
- Eye care
- Body care
- Professional treatments
- And more
The skin care solutions can be tailored to several skin conditions, from anti-ageing to brightening, acne, redness, sensitive skin, hydration and more.
Before & After: Sun Damage
We believe ZO to be the best skin care solution on the market, offering a dynamic link between skin health and science for optimal results. Pushing the boundaries of traditional skin care, ZO products can help everyone achieve greater skin health, no matter their circumstance.
Skin Excellence Clinics offers a complimentary skin analysis to help you find the best regime for your skin type. We champion ZO Skin Health solutions because of their ability to optimise cellular function, slow down, and even reverse the ageing process. All our protocols and regimes are tailored to the individual needs and requirements of our patients.
Book your consultation today or call us on 0800 298 2391. We have clinics in Plymouth and Wells that provide the highest quality, safest, non-surgical treatments in the South and South West.