EmpowerRF is a game changer for feminine care and health as one of the most advanced and comprehensive solutions for women’s wellness around. The multi-functional platform is enabling us to deliver life-changing therapies for a variety of conditions, and we are very proud to be one of the few and first clinics in the UK to offer the solution with doctors who are qualified to perform the therapies as well as having trained other clinicians in the procedures.
Not many women talk about intimate health, nor do many women even know that there are solutions available for a wide range of conditions that they may be silently suffering from, but one of our goals as one of the first and best clinics in the UK to offer this treatment is to change that and help women feel empowered with clinically proven treatments to improve physical, mental, and intimate health.
What is EmpowerRF?
EmpowerRF is a technology platform from InMode that’s non-hormonal and multi-functional, helping to treat conditions such as poor blood circulation, lichen sclerosus, stress urinary incontinence (SUI), pelvic floor weakness, and a range of vaginal rejuvenation treatments. The treatment is safe, effective, and minimally invasive and helps women get their confidence back!
Women’s Intimate Conditions & Treatments
Maintaining the best health in your most intimate areas of the body is essential for physical and mental health, and a service that’s fast, professional, and discreet is very important.
Skin laxity from losing collagen is a common problem as women get older, and the change in a women’s intimate physical appearance can influence intimacy and their ability to move forward in relationships or even to wear certain types of clothing. But all women can go through it, whether it occurs from age, menopause, or childbirth. Not only is skin laxity common, but also other intimate health issues such as:
- Sexual dysfunction
- Mixed urinary incontinence
- Genitourinary symptoms
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Stress urinary incontinence (SUI)
- Lichen sclerosus
- Poor blood circulation
- Moderate-severe pain and discomfort
Additionally, post-childbirth, especially for young women who have had multiple babies, pelvic floor weakness is a common issue that only gets worse with age. Things like coughing, sneezing, running, and going to the gym can cause leakage, and our treatments combined with VTone help to strengthen those weak pelvic floor muscles.
We don’t want women to suffer in silence, we want to help, and EmpowerRF is a technological solution that has addressed this gap in the market that our clinic is grateful to have and be able to deliver. Our clinic is a CQC-regulated medical facility, and the treatments are performed with no general anaesthesia, no large incisions, and no downtime.
EmpowerRF Treatments & Expectations
Every woman is individual, and our treatments at Skin Excellence Clinics are bespoke and tailored to their individual needs and requirements. EmpowerRF solutions are safe and effective at treating delicate areas of the body to improve appearance and functional health and have been approved by the FDA for all its applicators. During treatment, female patients can expect to feel little to no pain or discomfort and can thankfully expect little to no recovery time.
Specifically, we can treat:
- Non-surgical RF vaginal rejuvenation (Morpheus8V), ideal for stress urinary incontinence (SUI) and other intimate conditions.
- Vaginal and labia rejuvenation (Morpheus8V), perfect for tightening soft tissues in the vagina.
- Pelvic and vaginal treatment (FormaV) for restoring collagen and elastin in intimate tissues and stimulating blood flow.
- Muscle strengthening treatment (VTone & Tone) to help strengthen targeted muscle groups.
- Vulva restoration and strengthening treatment (Aviva), ideal for symptoms such as pelvic floor dysfunction weakened by childbirth.
Our world-renowned practitioner, Dr Ian Strawford, is committed to the safe and meticulous care of patients and has an outstanding reputation for his aesthetics and as a trainer for other medical professionals. He leads a team of experienced female doctors, including:
- Dr Sarah Jenkins – Passionate about restoring confidence in her patients, Dr Jenkins is someone you can feel comfortable with and trust when discussing any of your concerns. She has a bachelor’s degree in medicine and surgery and specialises in facial and neck procedures, electrosurgery, sexual rejuvenation treatments and lip sculpting, among other things.
- Dr Mihalea Coman – A graduate of the prestigious medical University of Sibiu, Romania (2002), Dr Coman has extensive experience in aesthetics of all kinds. She is all about what her patients want and need, offering tailor-made treatment plans to achieve the best results.
Our specialists will discuss in detail any specifics to create a bespoke plan for individuals as treatment times and frequency depend on various factors, and you have the option to choose whether you would like a male or female practitioner.
In most cases, patients will require two or three sessions, depending on personal goals. Our doctors are committed to safe and meticulous care to achieve the best results for patients and are highly experienced in fixing complications if they happen (although they aren’t likely!).
Most women spend one-third of their lives in the menopause stage, and there are many intimate issues that arise during that time that affect the quality of their lives. That’s why we have brought this solution into our clinics, playing a key role in supporting and preventing intimate health problems caused by menopause, not to mention a wide range of other conditions.
Don’t be afraid to reach out to us about any intimate health concerns you’re having and we will work hard to discreetly find the best solution and treatment for you with a doctor who will form an honest relationship with you built on nothing but trust and understanding.
Book your consultation today or call us on 0800 298 2391. We have clinics in Plymouth and Wells that provide the highest quality, safest, non-surgical treatments in the South and Southwest.