PDRN – Polynulceotides using Plenhyage® XL, Plinest, Plinest Eye, Plinest Hair and Newest skin rejuvenation treatment
- Do you want to calm inflammation and reduce the effects of ultraviolet (UV) damage on your skin?
- Do you want to repair stretch marks, acne or atrophic scarring?
- Do you want to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of ageing on your face and body?
- Do you want to boost the effects of other skin rejuvenating treatments such as Moprheus8 or TIXEL by combining polynucleotides?
A new age of polynucleotides in regenerative skin treatment
Whether you want younger-looking skin or want a scar-healing treatment that actually works, Plenhyage® XL is the answer. Clinically proven to naturally repair and rejuvenate skin, our injectable treatment delivers long-lasting results to help you feel and look younger. And with minimal healing time required, you can experience results in as little as just three treatments.
Key benefits of Polynucleotides
- Reduces signs of ageing by stimulating natural tissue repair
- Maintains healthy tissue by boosting elasticity and hydration
- Improves texture by repairing damaged tissue and skin laxity
- Promotes wound healing and cellular regeneration
- Calms inflammation and rebalances melanocyte activity
Look and feel younger in as little as three treatments
Ongoing maintenance sessions are recommended every three to nine months, depending on your age and extent of skin damage.
How do polynucleotides help with skin rejuvenation?
When injected into the skin, polynucleotides work at a cellular level to boost your body’s repair systems and cell regeneration. In effect, they increase the number of active fibroblast skin cells which boost levels of collagen and elastin in your skin. Polynucleotides also reduce inflammation in the skin and reduce the evidence of UV damage.
Why are polynucleotides important to your skin?
Polynucleotides play a vital role in stimulating the metabolic activity of cells to regenerate collagen and increase the vitality of fibroblasts. By targeting tired, aged and damaged cells, polynucleotides accelerate the process of skin repair and rejuvenation.
What’s the structure of a polynucleotide?
Polynucleotides are made up of several nucleotide monomers linked together to form a long chain. Ribonucleic acid (RNA) and deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) are types of polynucleotides found in nature, both differing in their composition, structure and function.
Who would benefit from Polyculeotides?
Plenhyage® XL, Plinest, Plinest Eye, Plinest Hair and Newest is best suited to patients with fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars and signs of ageing on the face and body, including the neck, décolletage, thighs and intimate areas. Whether your skin requires repair or rejuvenation, Polynucleotides has been scientifically proven to improve elasticity, hydrate skin and boost collagen production.
Are Polynucleotides a skin booster?
Where skin boosters are typically recommended for a hydration boost, Plenhyage®, Plinest, Plinest Eye, Plinest Hair and Newest works differently by stimulating fibroblasts, increasing collagen production and promoting wound-healing properties. Depending on your skin condition, your practitioner might recommend both skin boosters and Polynucleotides in the same course of treatment.
What’s the procedure time for Polynucleotides treatment?
The procedure time consists of 30 to 45 minutes for local anaesthetic cream and between 30 to 60 minutes for Plenhyage® XL treatment. It’s advised to allow up to one hour and 45 minutes for the complete procedure.
How many Polynucleotide treatments are required before I see results?
You will start to see results after three to four treatment sessions separated over a three-week period. However, depending on the pre-existing condition of treated area(s), you might experience improved skin before or after our guided timelines.
Does Plenhyage® XL, Plinest, Plinest Eye, Plinest Hair and Newest treatments require any downtime?
Following treatment, you might experience slight redness, bruising, swelling or an itching sensation in treated areas – all of which tend to disappear between one to three days. If you experience any other reaction, please contact your practitioner. It is also advised not to apply make-up or any other products to treated area(s) for 24 hours following treatment.
Why choose us?
Dr Strawford and Skin Excellence is a reputable medical centre for cutting-edge treatments. Our team of experienced doctors are key opinion leaders and trainers for breakthrough treatments such as Plenhyage® XL and other clinically proven injectables.
What’s more, Skin Excellence are one of the first clinics in the UK to offer Plenhyage® XL and Plinest, Plinest Eye, Plinest Hair and Newest in 2021 and has treated many patients since with excellent results. Dr Strawford was the first doctor to start combining Polynucleotides with other treatments such as Morpheus8 and TIXEL to benefit from the synergistic effects of powerful natural skin rejuvenation.
For the last 15 years, we’ve rejuvenated and repaired skin for thousands of patients across the south-west who prefer a professional high quality and discreet service.
All our treatments are delivered in a CQC-regulated medical clinic with high levels of hygiene as standard.
Want to speak to us about our skin rejuvenating treatments?
Book your consultation today by completing our enquiry form or by calling our team on 0800 298 2391.
PDRN – Polynulceotides using Plenhyage® XL
Polynulceotides using Plenhyage® XL, Plinest, Plinest Eye, Plinest Hair and Newest skin rejuvenation treatment
No. of treatmentsnormally 3 or more, 2 to 3 weeks apart
Recovery Time1-3 days, can be longer in older more damaged skin
Procedure time45-60 minutes
Back to normal3 to 7 days
Discomfort levelMinimal to moderate
Final Resultseffects build gradually over the treatment period
Duration of results6-9 months. Maintenance treatments are recommended
DISCLAIMER: We are all unique. This means that treatment plans, the results, down time and recovery following treatment will vary from patient to patient. The information we provide is based on the extensive experience we have gained from treating a wide variety of patients, both men and women of different ages and is based on an average treatment experience. For more accurate information about how the treatment experience would be for you, we suggest you make a CONSULTATION with Dr Strawford at one of our clinics.
Why choose Skin Excellence Clinics
What makes Skin Excellence Clinics so special and why should you choose to have your medical cosmetic treatment with us?
- The guiding principle of Skin Excellence Clinics has always been to deliver exceptional patient care: this was the focus in 2005 when Dr Strawford started in the field of medical aesthetics and has remained the ethos we have followed for the past 11 years.
- Dr Ian Strawford, founder of Skin Excellence Clinics will help you to find the right solution: but only if appropriate for your needs and expectations
- You will receive a medical consultation, where you will be given plenty of time and space to consider all of your options, before deciding if treatment may be right for you.
- We source the best products through official UK Pharmacies: we do not risk the safety of our patients, the quality of our service or the results of your treatments.
- Whilst many people naturally assume that cosmetic treatments are all about beautification: we can help to reduce the psychological and emotional effects of scarring, acne, rosacea, excessive sweating, hair loss and skin lesions.