Terms and Conditions
When booking an appointment, it is usual to pay a £50* booking deposit. This is refundable if the Consultation is cancelled at least 72 hours before the scheduled time. Once the Consultation has occurred the £50 deposit is redeemable against treatment costs within 3 months following the Consultation.
This system of deposit is important to help avoid unnecessary or frivolous bookings that will result in wastage of precious clinic time. It is quite a standard procedure with a private Doctor Consultation.
We request a £50 deposit at the time of booking your first consultation. The Consultation Fee for a consultation with Dr Ian Strawford is *£50.
*For body-contouring treatments including face/necktite procedures the Consultation Fee is £100 and is not redeemable against future treatment.
*For Bio Identical Hormones the consultation fee is £250. Following an in-depth consultation, you may decide that you wish to go onto the programme. This will include the taking of your blood to be sent off for profiling, a full profiling report with recommendations and prescription. The cost of this will be an additional £500 to be paid on the day. The Consultation Fee is not refundable or transferable to another treatment.
Please provide as much notice as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Skin Excellence Clinics operates a 72 hour cancellation policy. If you do not attend or fail to give us notice in advance, your deposit will be forfeited.
Packages or Course of Treatment
If you are undergoing a course of treatment as part of a package, and fail to attend or do not provide 72 hours’ notice of cancellation or change, the treatment will be forfeited.
Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2-3 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; treatment is not recommended on the first visit to allow adequate cooling off period, but may be provided if the patient and practitioner deem suitable. For body-contouring procedures a cooling off period of 14 days is necessary.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken in full at the time of treatment and your consultation booking fee will be refunded against treatment at this time, if not forfeited due to non-attendance.
- Skin Excellence Clinics accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- All patients are required to provide contact details, including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is a necessary and integral part of the consultation to ensure that you are suitable for treatment.
- All information will be treated in the strictest of confidence and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment following a full consultation process which includes the expertise of the Doctor and well researched treatments and products. Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service, factual, honest and ethical advice, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
All packages are to be paid in full before treatment commences.
All packages and treatments are non-refundable and non-transferable
If a client fails to arrive for their appointment or provides less than 72 hours’ notice of cancellation, the session will be deducted from course.
If you have a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.